A very easy and a one pot quick dessert where there is no chance to go wrong..Its a No fuss, No mess, No hard work, No load, but yes, A healthy and a quick dessert..A baked Mishti Doi, a well known Bengali dessert which is made with curd. You can make a flavored Doi as i did. To bid adieu to mangoes of season, tried my hands with one more mango dessert which is super yummy and was easy too...Have a look below for the recipe....
1 can Condensed Milk
1/2 cup room temperature Milk (Full fat or low fat, up to you)
1 cup Full Fat Curd / Yogurt Strained (Basically a hung curd or Greek yogurt, which is more creamier)
2 ripe mangoes
and some sliced Pistachios for Garnishing...
- Strain the Curd in a Muslin cloth tied over tap for 30 minutes. Let the water part strained out of it.
- Meanwhile Wash, peel and roughly cut the ripe mangoes.
- Now Empty Condensed milk can, Milk, Full Fat Strained Yogurt and roughly cut mangoes in a mixer jar.
- Blend all until smooth and pour the mixture in to a baking Mould.
- Preheat Oven at 140 degree Celsius.
- Bake the Mixture for 25-30 minutes in Preheated oven.
- Once done, bring the set curd out from oven and allow it to cool.
- Garnish it with sliced Pistachios.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and here you are ready to serve, A Chilled Aam Doi.
Wasn't it easy and quick? Do try today and you too will fall in love with it....