Hello..!! Today's recipe is Bean Sandwich Cheesey Grilled Toast. As such there is no specific recipe for this, its purely my own version with leftovers which i transformed with a little makeover in to a cheesey and yummy morning breakfast..
6 Bread Slice
1 Cup boiled red kidney beans
10-12 Red Cherry tomatoes sliced in to two
8-10 fresh and roughly chopped Italian Basil leaves
1/3 cup of grated processed or Cheddar cheese
1 tsp Chaat masala or ready made Sandwich masala sprinkler
Salt to taste
- Preheat Oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Mash the boiled red kidney beans in a bowl and add chaat masala powder or readymade sandwich masala sprinkler and salt to taste.
- Mix all well and keep it aside.
- In a broad pan or tawa, lightly toast the slices of bread with spoon full of butter or olive oil.
- Turn the flame off and bring the bread slices in to a baking tray.
- Now spread the mashed red kidney bean mixture on each slices equally, top it with sliced cheery tomatoes and roughly chopped Italian basil on each and sprinkle some shredded cheese on all.
- Sprinkle some more chaat masala or sandwich masala powder if you wish.
- Grill all the slices in a tray for 5 minutes on grill mode in preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- And here you are ready with your crispy and chessey breakfast sandwich toast.